LIVE IN JUNIOR NANNY AVAIBLE AT A COMPETITVE RATE

1 post
Lucy31
Options:
Share this post on:

LIVE IN JUNIOR NANNY AVAIBLE AT A COMPETITVE RATE

Postby Lucy31 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:58 am

Hi everyone! 

I'm a junior Nanny living in SW18 looking for a new full time job from beginning of September.

My name is Lucy and I come from Czech Republic. I am 31 years old and I am non smoker.

I have been working in childcare for 3years. Experienced caring for children from 0-5 year old as an Aupair and regular babysitter. I have worked as a helping hand for busy parents and their children for over three years, and my experience in childcare and household management has directly improved the day-to-day life of the families I have worked for. 

I have a pedagogical education. I hold a certificate in special pedagogy - a teacher assistant certificate. Which allows me to work as a teacher assistant and with children with special needs. I have experience in caring for boys with Asperger syndrome (AS) and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and Autism spectrum disorder (ASD).

I am consientious, hardworking, loving, caring, happy and friendly person who loves children and enjoy spending time with them. I am a very clean and tidy person. I like keeping the house clean and tidy. I am flexible, reliable, responsible, trustworthy, respectful.I am very well organised, self-motivated, creative, proactive and a patient tutor. 

Feel free to contact me on + 420723231024 for any further information and references.

Best Regards,
Lucy

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.