Loving nanny available from September

1 post
Edytkah
Options:
Share this post on:

Loving nanny available from September

Postby Edytkah » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:25 pm

Dear ParentsFor as long as I can remember I have loved taking care of children. I have worked in childcare for nearly eleven years and have great experience with babies and toddlers. I consider myself to be a calm, fun, and loving nanny, who always gives 100%. I am incredibly organized, punctual and reliable with an optimistic and positive personality. I am happy and comfortable with a sole care position and willing to take on some household duties.I have two daughters of my own (15 and 11years) and I believe that this is the best experience I could ever get. They attend full time education and will not impact on any position I hold.Ofsted registered and with brilliant references, I have completed a Health Foundation for Early Years Childcare Practitioners and I am fully trained in pediatric first aid. I am a non smoker. I’m a non driver but after working in Tooting, Balham and Clapham for so many years I know the surrounding area very well including all transport links and many playgroups.I will be available from September 2020. I'm looking for four full days position, Mon-Thurs (around 40h)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.