Experienced career nanny looking for new live out job from October

2 posts
NannyinSWLondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced career nanny looking for new live out job from October

Postby NannyinSWLondon » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:48 am

Hello
I am looking to start a new job from mid October.
I am interested in 3-4 days a week position (full days) to look after a baby/ baby and toddler. Happy to work in a nanny share as well as have done that before and also looked after baby twins.
I am very experienced career nanny with fluent English and come highly recommended by my previous employers.
I have worked in SW London for over 15 years so know it really well.
I am very keen on supporting the child's development through the play and educational activities.
I am also a very good cook and firmly believe in feeding children with home made nutritious meals and am also happy to cater for children with various allergies and food intolerances.
I am a very active nanny who likes to take children out and about - from local parks and playgrounds to more adventurous trips to museums etc. (when allowed and reopened again)
I prefer to work locally to me so Clapham/Battersea/Wandsworth areas preferably.
If interested please contact me for CV/references and let me know what you are looking for in terms of hours/days etc
Thank you Image
Charlene_82
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced career nanny looking for new live out job from October

Postby Charlene_82 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:18 pm

Hello,

Unfortunately we aren't initially looking for a full day nanny but that may change; we are looking for a nanny to care for our 10 month old son from 14:00 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday from 1 October 2020 until Christmas when we will reassess how we will proceed with his child care. 
We are based on Wandsworth Common and will mostly be working form home so on hand during the settling in period.
If this sounds of interest please let me know and i will send you over my number/email addy. Many thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.