English, experienced SW nanny available

1 post
SophieNanny
Options:
Share this post on:

English, experienced SW nanny available

Postby SophieNanny » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:47 pm

Hello I’m Sophie! I’m a very experienced nanny and music composer from Balham. I’m looking to do two full days a week (flexible about which days they are!) I hold a full up to date CRB/DBS check and an OFSTED approved paediatric first aid training certificate. I have been working two days a week with a 4yr old girl, Sibyl since she was 2 in Clapham but she has just started school so I’m looking for a new challenge! I have seven years experience and still regularly look after previous children I have nannied over the years -  Linus and Lotty (from 2 until age 4) and Harry (2) also. The other two/three days are spent in recording studios all over London, recording and writing pop songs for various pop bands/pop stars! My super powers include cooking, playing piano, playing guitar, singing songs and writing ryhmes. I have 11GCSE’s A*-B and 4  A-levels. My mum is a retired school teacher of 30yrs so I guess looking after little ones runs in the family and I’ve also got a grumpy teenage 16yr old sister and a 9yr old god daughter! I can provide references and a full C.V if required! Please feel free to message me respond. Rate:£14.00 p/h
Sophie X

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.