After School Nanny Needed

4 posts
AprilBaby
Options:
Share this post on:

After School Nanny Needed

Postby AprilBaby » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:17 pm

Friendly family living just off Northcote road looking for an after school nanny to look after girls aged 7 and 9 and take them to clubs/cook them supper etc. Needed from 3pm to 6.30/7pm Monday to Thursday. 

Let me know if interested! 
Frankierushtonsmith30
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: After School Nanny Needed

Postby Frankierushtonsmith30 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:25 pm

Hello! My name is Frankie and I'm an 18-year-old girl living in Balham, SW London. This year I am taking a gap year before going to study Psychology at University. I am currently looking for a job as I recently finished my au pair contract. I worked as an au pair for 3 little girls, aged 5, 9 and 11. I loved the experience but sadly my contract finished as the family don't need an au pair during school terms. I have babysat since I was 15. The children have ranged between 2 and 11. Although I'm relatively young I think this means that children can connect with me more as I can also be seen as a 'big sister'. My schedule is completely free so I'm very flexible with hours and days. I have my driving license.

Furthermore, I am able to help with homework as I recently finished high school. My strong suit is modern foreign languages and psychology. In my A Levels I got an A* in Psychology and As in French and Spanish.

I am also more than happy to pet sit if needed.

If you are interested I can send you my CV and references. Please don't hesitate to contact me!

Thank you,

Frankie 
nannyabcc
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby nannyabcc » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:14 am

Hello

My name is Lenka , And I available Monday-Thursday to help.
I live near Wandsworth common park and I know Northcote road area very well.
I was was working around for last couple of years.
Please feel free to contact me for more info

Best
Lenka
AprilBaby
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby AprilBaby » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:29 pm

Thanks Lenka - I have found someone now but all the best!