Part time childcare wanted for 6 and 4 year old

3 posts
Nicolacp
Options:
Share this post on:

Part time childcare wanted for 6 and 4 year old

Postby Nicolacp » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:40 pm

Hi there,

We are a family in Clapham with two boys aged 6 and 4, and we have had Aupairs in the past to help out and provide some extra fun to parenting alongside me. I work part time from home...

Now that both boys are at school I don’t need full time live in childcare, and have been fine for the last 6 months without any childcare, but would love to find someone looking for a couple of days a week to come help with the boys pick ups, clubs, homework, play dates and a bit of extra help with cooking or their laundry! Also it would be great to find someone to babysit as we have a couple of great Aupairs, but nice to have someone else too.

I’m looking for someone young, fun and energetic who likes children! And someone possibly who already has a job and wants extra hours, or who would be interested in some kind of childcare/nanny share and I could ask my friends if they want anyone too...

Do get in touch if this sounds like it could be you and we can chat further about the role and hours and pay.

Nicola :)
Viktoria9
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time childcare wanted for 6 and 4 year old

Postby Viktoria9 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:05 pm

Hi Nicola, 
Can I please have a contact e-mail? It seems I cant directly message you through here. 
Thank you
fsgc201
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time childcare wanted for 6 and 4 year old

Postby fsgc201 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:21 pm

Hey Nicola,

I would love to be considered for this.
I have a DBS check and have references from those I have babysat for. I am free Mondays and Tuesdays and always available for babysitting in the evenings.
I am a actress who works at a drama school in the library Wednesday to Friday.

Happy to meet over a coffee to discuss. I am based in Balham.

Fliss x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.