Nanny available from January /February 2021

2 posts
Ali28
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny available from January /February 2021

Postby Ali28 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:49 pm

Dear families,
My name is Alena and I am currently looking for a permanent part time or full time nanny position (i am happy to do nanny share as well!) starting on
or around January / February 2021.
I am a mother to a beautiful babygirl, she will be 13-14 months by that time and i would love to bring her with me!

My last position was based in East Dulwich. I have been working in East Dulwich for past 6 years.

A little about myself. I am 34 years old. I am originally from Czech and have a good level of English.

I have amazing references!!
I hold a Child Protection certificate, Paediatric 1st Aid, Basic Food Hygiene, Child Development Level 3 amongst a few other courses.
I also have full clean UK driving license, all of which I am happy to show during the interview stage.
My experience includes 10 years as a sole charge nanny.
I have worked as a nanny share, caring for twins, caring for a new born baby and also did a school runs.
I have experiences with weaning, allergies, potty training and school prep.
As a nanny I thoroughly enjoy what I do. Some of my favorite things are arts and crafts,daily outings to parks, playgroups, Libraries and play dates.
Reading to children and just having lots of fun where possible.
I see myself as firm but fair and make it my duty to see that the children in my care are happy and loved as well as safe and secure.
I do all of the usual nursery duties.

Please feel free to email me on
ahenselyova@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you,
Alena
Peechy921
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available from January /February 2021

Postby Peechy921 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:15 am

Hi, sounds like you might be a good fit for us. We have a 3 week old baby and I go back to work in March abs need a full time nanny with experience of babies at a young age. If you are interested, perhaps we can set up a zoom call in the first instance.
Georgina

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.