application

1 post
Alix godet
Options:
Share this post on:

application

Postby Alix godet » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:30 pm

Hello Madam !

Following your announcement, I allow myself to send you a message.
My name is Alix Godet and am currently an Au Pair in London in the district of Bettersea, with a French family and taking care of two little boys aged 2.5 and 3.5!
Unfortunately the family is moving to Madrid in January and I don't want to follow them as I really want to improve in English this year. I am therefore looking for a new family as of January. The aim of this year is to build a new experience abroad, in order to adapt to a new way of life and especially to English culture. This year I also want to improve my English level and pass the TOEIC, which will give me access to interesting training for the future.
I have some experience with childcare: my experience as an au pair now and I have also done a lot of babysitting on an ad hoc basis for evenings or even for whole weeks to help parents on vacation! I also scouted (Scouts of Europe) for 8 years, as Cubs, Guides and one year with Senior Guides. I was also a Scout Leader for Cubs. It has been very educational and enriching for me.

If you are interested, we can meet to develop my application and your expectations.

Regards,

Alix GODET