After school nanny needed from January

4 posts
Elderflower
Options:
Share this post on:

After school nanny needed from January

Postby Elderflower » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:54 pm

Hi all

I am looking for an after school nanny from the start of January for my two children who are in year 2 and year 4. We live in Clapham Common Northside five minutes walk from their school.

Activities would include picking up the children from school, taking them to after school activities as required (swimming, ballet lessons etc), occasional playdates, helping with homework and providing dinner (either heating up pre prepared food or cooking simple recipes).

Please PM me if interested.
Thanks
noriel25
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: After school nanny needed from January

Postby noriel25 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:05 pm

Hi, I have a friend who is interested to the position. She’s a Filipina 44 years of age. For more info, you can call her. This is her mobile number. Her name is Helen. ‭+44 7775 476601.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Thank you so much!
xx‬
Nannywelch34
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Nannywelch34 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:06 pm

Hi my name Lucy
I'm very interested in the position, I currently work in balham for a lovely family with a girl who is now 2yr old, my son also joins me, he is nearly 4yr.
My boss is due to go on maternity leave, so I will be leaving them at the end of January.
Let me know if you would like to see my cv, it would be great to talk
Take care
Look forward to hearing from you
Frankierushtonsmith30
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Frankierushtonsmith30 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:46 pm

Hello! I'm a gap year student and I currently have a morning job but I'm looking for an afternoon job. In the summer I spent 3 months working as an au pair for 3 children in Spain. For the past 2 months I have been working as an after school nanny for 2 children but unfortunately the family are moving mid January. My duties included taking them to clubs, cooking dinner for the children and washing clothes etc. I have a fair bit of experience and would love to send you my CV if you are interested. If you are interested feel free to contact me by email (frankierushtonsmith@gmail.com) or private message so we can get in touch more!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.