FULL TIME LIVE IN NANNY AVAILABLE FROM BEG.FEBRUARY

3 posts
Lucy32
Options:
Share this post on:

FULL TIME LIVE IN NANNY AVAILABLE FROM BEG.FEBRUARY

Postby Lucy32 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:29 pm

Hello everyone! 

I'm a junior Nanny living in SW12 looking for a new full time job from the beginning of February.

My name is Lucy I am 32 years old and I come from Czech Republic (I have EU passport & pre-settled status, NIN) I am in the UK since September 2019, mainly in SW London. I'm available to start from beg. February or by agreement. I have over 3 years of experience in childcare as an Au Pair with ages from 8 months to 11 years. Also I have many experience in childcare from Czech Republic. I have worked as a helping hand for busy parents and their children. 

I am first aid trained and I have a pedagogical education. I hold a Level 1 diploma in caring for children and a certificate in special pedagogy - a teacher assistant certificate. Which allows me to work as a teacher assistant and with children with special needs. I have experience in caring for boys with Asperger syndrome (AS) and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and Autism spectrum disorder (ASD).

I am very friendly, easy-going, adaptable, caring, helpful, independent, positive, reliable, flexible, responsible and enjoy all the duties that are required of being a Nanny. I have a hands-on/muck in attitude and I'm very organized. I am creative, love to sing, read stories and spend a lot of time outdoors going on outings and to activities i.e music/playgroups, parks, museums, zoos, farms. I do not have any allergies or special diet. My hobbies are sport, travelling, animals, music, reading, cinema/movies/TV, cooking, arts, shopping, walking and relaxing.

Feel free to contact me on + 420723231024 for any further information and references.

With best wishes for now and stay safe!
Lucy
Leathwaitegirl
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: FULL TIME LIVE IN NANNY AVAILABLE FROM BEG.FEBRUARY

Postby Leathwaitegirl » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:17 pm

Hi
We are a family of 5 3 children aged 4, 9 and 10 looking for a live in or live out nanny starting after feb half term
Hours are 7-9 am 3-6pm ... the pattern could change
We live in SW11 and have had live in and aupairs in the past
I work in the NHS so whether lockdown or not I have to go to work
Let me know if interested
Lucy32
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: FULL TIME LIVE IN NANNY AVAILABLE FROM BEG.FEBRUARY

Postby Lucy32 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:46 pm

Hi, I am so sorry for the delayed response :-( I have just logged in… 
Thank you very much for your message. I am very interested in your family :-) ! Could you please tell me more about your family, roles and responsibilities.
 At the moment I am working as AuPair Plus for my lovely family based in SW. I am looking after their 3 beautiful children. The youngest one Thomas  - 2 He is turning 3 next week :-). The girl Joanna – 8 and the oldest one William – 11yo. Sadly I am leaving them at the end of January due to changes in my host mum work. I am looking for live in position. Ideally if would be possible to move at the end of January please? 
Maybe we could have a call via WhatsApp? I am free tomorrow 10am -3 pm or anytime after 7pm. Or I am able to come and meet you in person if possible. It would be my pleasure.

Feel free to contact me on + 420723231024 for any further information. My host mum Alice is very happy to talk to you anytime, and also please find a reference letter attached.

Many thanks and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. 

With best wishes for now and stay safe!
Lucy
Last edited by Lucy32 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.