French speaking nanny wanted

2 posts
NorahJude
Options:
Share this post on:

French speaking nanny wanted

Postby NorahJude » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:06 am

Hello!

I am looking for a french speaking nanny who can look after my 27 month old and 5 month old girls on Friday mornings, and on occasion weejends / evenings once lockdown is over.

I know it’s still far but as of September I would need someone for Monday, Tuesday, Thursday after school (3pm - 6pm roughly). Wednesday from 1pm until 6pm. And Fridays from 3pm to 9pm.

We live in between the commons near Honeywell road. Our daughters nursery is just north of Clapham Common. If you are interested please get in touch 07557055621

Experience with young children and looking after more than one child at a time is key.

Thank you

Saousun
CocoRio
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: French speaking nanny wanted

Postby CocoRio » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:27 pm

Dear Saousun,

CocoRio offers quality child care and children's activities led by fully vetted creative professionals (musicians, dancers, actors etc) in the clients home. What’s unique about us is that our creative sitters and facilitators provide creative sessions completely tailored to the families’ requirements in terms of art form, language of instruction, age group, and the child’s unique personality. We certainly have sitters who are native French speakers and who fulfil the requirements you have outlined.

Please feel free to contact us on 02081265577 or simply google 'CocoRio' to find us and we will match you with one of our wonderful creative sitters.

All the very best,
Léa Henry
CocoRio Cofounder

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.