Babysitter available in Balham

1 post
Frankierushtonsmith30
Options:
Share this post on:

Babysitter available in Balham

Postby Frankierushtonsmith30 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:30 pm

Hello! My name's Frankie and I'm a 19 year old girl on my gap year. I have lots of experience with children and have been babysitting regularly since 15. I have looked after children between 2 and 11 years old. Last summer I moved to Spain for 3 months after finishing my A Levels. In Spain I worked as an au pair for 3 little girls (aged 5, 9 and 11). This was an amazing experience as I got to live in a foreign country and work for a really lovely family. When I returned to London I began nannying for a family in Clapham. Unfortunately they moved to Oxford mid Feb, but I worked for them for 3 months and we are still in touch. They had 2 girls (aged 7 and 9). I adored working for this family and I really connected with the children. After this job I worked as a temporary nanny (as their usual nanny was away) for a lovely who had 3 children (3.5 year old girl and 2 boys - 7 and 9). 

I am Emergency First Aid trained and am very responsible. I love working with children and find it very rewarding. I can provide plenty of references and send my CV to anyone interested. I am interested in babysitting in Balham in particular but can get to Clapham/Wandsworth/Tooting easily. My email is frankierushtonsmith@gmail.com . Please email if you are interested! 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.