Spanish home help required 3 hours a week

2 posts
Cip
Options:
Share this post on:

Spanish home help required 3 hours a week

Postby Cip » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:37 pm

I am about to have my first baby and am looking for a Spanish speaking home help for three hours a week, this would increase after six months. I live near CJ station. Please PM if you are interested. Thanks 
Reyesmaart
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Spanish home help required 3 hours a week

Postby Reyesmaart » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:03 pm

Hola!! My name is Reyes. I'm from Spain but I'm living in London (SW18) .I studied Primary Education at the University of Murcia (Spain).

I like to describe myself as a kind, creative, punctual and friendly. I have always been very active and hard-working. I am also very organized and motivated in any task given to me get the best of it I do. I am a Primary school teacher so I love working with children.

I'm a teacher with QTS-. Experience with children form babies until 12 years old. At the moment, I'm working as an AuPair in London. 

I have worked as a Nursery Assistant during one year in the UK. I have learned the importance of building good relationships with children and I have also developed skills for team work. Working with different range of age as babies, toddler or explorers has also been very enriching

I also ran my own Spanish online lessons as a native teacher since 2020 to students from Primary School and adults too. I am in charge of preparing and teaching as well as structuring entire courses. This experience gives me an enormous insight and, through reviewing my own teaching work and evaluating my students learning, I could reflect on what I did well, what I could improve on and develop myself.

DBS, PRE-SETTLED, FIRST AID and SAFEGUARDING checked.

Thank you for considering my application. I would appreciate the opportunity to have an interview and look forward to hearing from you in the near future. Yours sincerely Mª Reyes.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.