Wanted - Nanny for 6yr old girl 3pm to 10pm 3 to 5 days a week - can be live in or live out - SUPER FLEXIBLE

4 posts
Paulette
Options:
Share this post on:

Wanted - Nanny for 6yr old girl 3pm to 10pm 3 to 5 days a week - can be live in or live out - SUPER FLEXIBLE

Postby Paulette » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:32 pm

Hello, I'm a divorced mum living just with my 6 yrs old daughter in a nice house on a top road just off Northcote road.

We have no pets, and I just need someone to pick her up from school (which is 10mn away by foot) 3 days a week, and stay until I come back. I work on NY hours so this is likely to be around 10pm, maybe later, I cannot guarantee, but never after midnight.
I can order a taxi back home, or you can sleep here if you prefer, there are spare rooms and bathrooms.

My daughter will sleep from 8pm so after that you are free to relax or study, as you wish.

I can make it a 4 or 5 days per week if you prefer, and on the days my daughter won't be there (as she will be at her Dad's), you can run errands, do cleaning for instance. 
Pick up could be at 5pm if needed, Ill just register my daughter for after school club.
And we can decide the days together.

It's quite flexible, I just need someone who can stay late.

Daughter is super easy, loves steamed broccoli (I swear!) and has been at nursery since she was 3 months old so very set with a routine.

Fingers crossed! Contact me at carolynchapman21"gmail.com if that works for you or PM me.
:)
elenita27
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wanted - Nanny for 6yr old girl 3pm to 10pm 3 to 5 days a week - can be live in or live out - SUPER FLEXIBLE

Postby elenita27 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:56 pm

Hello 😊I’m a professional nanny from Battersea and I’m very interested pls contact me 07958523070 Eli :)
NannyandChild83
Share this post on:

Re: Wanted - Nanny for 6yr old girl 3pm to 10pm 3 to 5 days a week - can be live in or live out - SUPER FLEXIBLE

Postby NannyandChild83 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:02 am

Hello,

Please do get in touch if we can assist you with your nanny search.

Many thanks.
Carly hudson

www.nannyandchild.co.uk
Managing Director, Nanny & Child
01306743307 | carly@nannyandchild.co.uk
www.nannyandchild.co.uk
Shazia0786
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Shazia0786 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:34 pm

Hi

Are you still looking for a nanny
I work at dolphin school as a teaching assistant off Northcote road and live off Webb’s road

My number is 07936177157

Shazia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.