Cellular Tower on Bolingbroke Academy – Major Health risk for our kids

2 posts
Olivia_D
Options:
Share this post on:

Cellular Tower on Bolingbroke Academy – Major Health risk for our kids

Postby Olivia_D » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:41 pm

:evil: Dear Mums and Dads, Have you noticed that there is a Cellular Tower right in the roof of Bolingbroke Academy? The dangers and carcinogenic nature of the proximity of cellular mats within a radius of 500 m is no longer in doubt. Children are even more vulnerable to the effect of these radiations, the risks of leukemia and brain tumor being proven at this stage of their development. I am therefore very shocked that a cellular tower has been allowed to be placed above a school and within 500 meters of Dolphin School, Honeywell school and Belleville school, not to mention many nurseries in the same area. As parents, I think we have a responsibility to band together and assess the real risks and take action. If you wish to discuss this with me, please feel free to contact me by private message. In this link some articles on the subject and on communities of parents who have succeeded in having cellular towers dismantled near schools. Best, Olivia (mum of two)https://mdsafetech.org/2019/03/25/cell- ... th-cancer/ 
Caticattiva
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cellular Tower on Bolingbroke Academy – Major Health risk for our kids

Postby Caticattiva » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:15 pm

this is very worrying
i'll be interested in knowing more

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.