Nanny Available

3 posts
NannyJen
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny Available

Postby NannyJen » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:23 pm

I have been a nanny for almost 30yrs and I am also a qualified Pre-School teacher ( I taught pre-school in Dubai for almost 5years).

I was with my previous family for 8yrs & started when the eldest was just 2 months old and her siblings basically from the day they came home from hospital..

I am currently looking for a sole charge 4 day nanny position but would consider a 5 day role.
I live in Battersea so an easy commute to Chelsea, Clapham & Fulham.

I hold a full DBS, Paediatric first aid & formal qualifications along with excellent references.

If you would like to see my cv & have a chat please feel free to get in touch.

Kind regards
Janine :)
aeriksson
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny Available

Postby aeriksson » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:45 pm

If you might consider part-time position, we are looking for someone to do afternoons 3pm onward for our children. I have just posted an ad under 'AFTER SCHOOL NANNY SEPTEMBER ONWARD'. Here are the details:
We are a family of five living in SW11 London, not far from the Northcote Road area. 

We have two girls (6 and 4), and a younger boy (2.5). The girls attend Belleville Primary School and our little boy attends a neighbouring nursery during the day.

We are looking for an after-school nanny Mon-Fri 3pm-6pm approximately. 

The children are affectionate and kind-natured and love to chat, learn and explore. 

Our nanny should be energetic and enthusiastic and confident looking after children of different ages. 

We are looking for someone who is caring and fun, naturally organised, takes initiative and likes to plan the days ahead. 

Please get in touch if you are interested and would like further information,

Thank you :)

NikkiB
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny Available

Postby NikkiB » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:20 pm

Hi Janine

I’ve PM you. Hope to hear from you.

Kind regards
Nikki