After-school nanny

9 posts
Nozzle
Options:
Share this post on:

After-school nanny

Postby Nozzle » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:45 am

Hello - we are looking for a brilliant after-school helper to collect our son from school (age 10), bring him home and supervise his homework. Mostly 4-7pm, ideally five afternoons a week but would consider fewer. If you would like more information please get in touch!
Amourae
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: After-school nanny

Postby Amourae » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:11 pm

Hi there, I would be very interested in this position as I am actively looking for a consistent role as a nanny! :)

Could I please ask of the responsibilities?
Amourae
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Amourae » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:12 pm

Hi there, I would be very interested in this position as I am actively looking for a consistent role as a nanny! :)

Could I please ask of the responsibilities?
Nozzle
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Nozzle » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:15 pm

Hello - thanks for getting in touch. It would involve going to the school (SW7), daily pick up at 4pm and then heading home on the bus most likely, it is also walkable if the weather is nice in about an hour and partly through Battersea Park.

It would also include ensuring that homework is completed, some music prac and then playing some games, reading, baking until around 7pm when a parent will be home/ take over. It may include cooking supper but mostly we eat together a little later. We have an older son as well but he is usually at school during the week and home at weekends only. 

What sort of role are you looking for and do you have any experience?
Amourae1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Amourae1 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:34 pm

That sounds like the kind of role I am looking for actually, one with consistency. I would just have to check that I would be able to do every weekday as I would be attending daily in person lectures. I get my timetable next week.

I have formal experience working as a camp activities leader for 3-6yr olds and have recently had two roles working as a babysitter with fraternal twins who are 3yr olds and a 8yr old boy. With the latter, I had a similar role to what you would require ie. overseeing homework/school projects and playing.
Nozzle
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Nozzle » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:21 pm

There is a possibility that we could be flexible if it isnt 5 days/week. Would you be interested in meeting us to find out more?

Amourae1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Amourae1 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:42 pm

That would be amazing.

Meeting sounds ideal: would you like to meet after I get my timetable so we can discuss days? I am available next Wednesday morning/late afternoon or Thursday.
Nozzle
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Nozzle » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:01 pm

We both work full-time hence the need for help so would need to be after 7pm, would next wednesday at 7.30pm be a possibility?

Amourae1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Amourae1 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:20 pm

That is understandable.

Yes, I will be able to do that time.