*** Nanny required in Clapham Junction ***

4 posts
Sheffieldgirl
Options:
Share this post on:

*** Nanny required in Clapham Junction ***

Postby Sheffieldgirl » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:44 am

We are currently looking for a nanny three days a week (Tuesday to Thursday) starting in January, to look after my son, Nate. He is currently five months old (born May 2021). I am currently on maternity leave and will go back to work in January. I would like to spend time overlapping with the nanny so we can get to know each other during late November / December. 12 days annual leave, of which six days should be taken around the Christmas / NY holiday – to align with our holiday. Occasional babysitting required. Ad hoc overnight help possibly required (pre-agreed flat rate paid by the family at time). No holiday travel required. Some light housekeeping involved for all areas in the flat that Nate plays and spends time in, as well as the usual nanny duties of baby meal prep, sterilizing bottles, baby laundry etc. Gross hourly rate to be discussed based on experience. 
 Look forward to hearing from you.
Amourae
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: *** Nanny required in Clapham Junction ***

Postby Amourae » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:05 pm

Hi, would love to chat. I have formal experience with children from 3 and upwards and some informal experience with babies. I live just off of St. john’s Road.
Please get in touch.
Bromley1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Bromley1 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:19 pm

Hello I am a Ofsted Nanny with up to date dbs and first aid, Cache Level Three in childcare and education. Have experienced with babies , twins.
Very interested in your role.

Carol
supercaller
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby supercaller » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:37 am

Hi

I am interested I am an English mature nanny.
With all relevant paperwork good references.
I am currently working with twins if interested please contact me .

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.