Nanny/housekeeper job with your own 1-bedroom flat in Battersea - Is this your ideal job?

4 posts
elna
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny/housekeeper job with your own 1-bedroom flat in Battersea - Is this your ideal job?

Postby elna » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:43 pm

Hi, I am looking for a nanny/housekeeper to be a part of the family. My children (girls 8 and 10 and boy 4) are now all in school (the same school which is walking distance) and my work hours have changed and so our lovely nanny of 8 years will be leaving soon.They are really lovely, well mannered children and curious. Music, dancing and baking are particular passions - though I am skilled at none of these!I am a single mum who works full time (two days a week at home on average though days vary) so really I am looking for someone to be my substitute (but better at cooking than me ideally) and hoping that will reduce some of my mother’s guilt! The role would involve after school care and drop offs (though I will when I can as I like to), ensuring they are well cared for and healthily fed and that homework happens! The role would also include basic housekeeping (cleaning, laundry and tidying) and dog walking whilst the kids are in school or with their father. Though the kids care would be the priority. I don’t have strict requirements on experience as I am really looking for the right person who is the right fit. A positive, can-do attitude is a must. Someone who can work independently and will work in partnership with me. Must be comfortable with dogs (ours is a little cockapoo).I really value stability for me and the kids so ideally you would be looking for something longer term.I have a lovely lower ground floor 1-double bedroom flat with a separate entrance, which would be included with the role. Though if you are interested on a live out basis and think the role is of interest do please still get in touch as I can rent out the flat separately and would consider live out for the right person.Salary and hours dependent on experience and live in/live out. As an indication though for hours would be 7:30-6 Mon, Tues, Thurs, Weds am only and Fri pm only. If you were living in the flat then there would be some babysitting hours also.I look forward to hearing from you
elna
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny/housekeeper job with your own 1-bedroom flat in Battersea - Is this your ideal job?

Postby elna » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:17 pm

Hi - Still looking.
Just to add that the role would be starting in 2-3 weeks ideally and our current nanny has kindly said she is happy to talk to anyone interested about the role and what we are like to work for as a family.
Do PM me if you are interested.
Thanks Eleanor
KarolinaKrychova
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny/housekeeper job with your own 1-bedroom flat in Battersea - Is this your ideal job?

Postby KarolinaKrychova » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:42 pm

Hello there
I’m very interested in the nanny position you are offering.
I’m very experienced at what you require, I am experienced at looking after the kids, housekeeping, laundry, pet sitting or dog walking
I’m Ofsted registered with a valid first aid certificate, enhanced DBS, work permit and excellent references since 2011
and my phone number is 07723 300838
Regards
Karolina
IvaD
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby IvaD » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:58 pm

Hi
I am an experienced nanny looking for a full time live out position with a minimum of 40 hours. I have a First Aid certificate, DBS check and a driving licence. If the position is still available, don't hesitate to contact me and I can send you my CV via email.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.