2 posts
tatjana hoffmann
Options:
Share this post on:

New Childminder in Battersea SW11

Postby tatjana hoffmann » Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:28 pm

Minimalism - Art - Nature - Psychology

Hello families,
I briefly want to introduce myself as a new childminder in your local area (SW11 4NB). My name is Tatjana Hoffmann, I am 29 and native German. I have lived in London for the past 5 years and have worked as a career Nanny and Maternity Nurse in Kensington and Chelsea. My experience gave me insight into the lives of families and my qualifications are broad.

About me:
As a young adult I focused on fine art photography after graduating in Art and Design in Germany. I travelled the world (China, Africa, Russia, Ukraine , Europe etc). I then landed in London where I worked self employed as fashion photographer and model cast for the homeless youth I met on the streets of London. I acted as their agent and tried to promote their talent. It gave me insight into psychology and how adults are affected by their childhood. I started working as a nanny full-time in 2018 and haven’t stopped working with children and babies since. My experience ranges from the ages 0-11.

This new venture is close to my heart. Being an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong will of establishing something new and innovative, I couldn’t stop myself opening my first childminding business in Battersea.

I am still studying psychology with the aim to implement well-being and mental health support within the Early Years. That will be a goal for the future of my business.

If you are a parent looking for childcare for May, please get in touch with me as I am starting to register new children and the spaces are limited. I would love to meet you and your little one. If interested please get in touch with me to receive further information.

You may also request an invitation for the upcoming Open Doors event, where you can come around the nursery, have a look at the location and ask questions.

Before registration there will be a short interview taking place to ensure this type of childcare is right for you.

Thank you very much.

Warm regards,
Tatjana Hoffmann
Attachments
7BB0E5DE-4773-4B59-A01B-42C407CCB3B0.jpeg
91663CAF-A0E3-4A58-B4E5-31F6096EB358.jpeg
D1B4C379-66F1-493A-A9EA-D8822830C8C5.jpeg
KEvans
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: New Childminder in Battersea SW11

Postby KEvans » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:26 am

Hi,

We are currently looking for a childminder for our daughter Emily (9months). Start would be October and we would need someone for Mondays and Fridays.

I’m from Germany and we want Emily to speak German as well so a German childminder would be perfect. If you still have availability and are interested please let me know. Looking forward to hearing back from you. Karoline

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.