Super nanny available from September

3 posts
SingSong
Options:
Share this post on:

Super nanny available from September

Postby SingSong » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:22 pm

Hi there,

I am a British Nanny with 19 years of childcare experience, 15 years as a sole charge nanny, an NVQ Level 3 in Early Years Childcare and Education, Paediatric 1st aid, full clean UK drivers license and own car, up to date DBS check and excellent contactable references.

I have worked with New born - 17 year olds, I have Live in, Live out, Overseas and Nanny share experience.

I am 36, fun, energetic, enthusiastic and love to play, cuddle, teach, sing, dance, read (with different accents and voices of course) and much much more, always happy to stay late and do overtime. I am very happy to do child related house work and babysitting. I am also a very confident cook.

I am highly experienced in implementing routines, weaning, potty training, preparing children for nursery and so on.

Some of my favourite activities with children include baking, any sort of arts and crafts, swimming, running around at the park, visiting zoo's and farms and play groups and having new adventures.

My current position in Earlsfield is ending due to both children starting full time school and nursery from September.
TelMel
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Super nanny available from September

Postby TelMel » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:54 am

Hello,

We are looking for a full time nanny for our 2 daughters (almost 4 and 1,5) and came across your post.
We're based in SW11 and are looking for someone to be with us 5days/weeks and 10h/day (8:30 to 6:30pm).

Let me know if you are still looking for a position and would like to have a chat.
Thanks,

Best,
Mélissa
SingSong
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Super nanny available from September

Postby SingSong » Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:06 am

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your message. I have now found a new job. Best of luck with your search.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.