Nanny available

3 posts
Malyna
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny available

Postby Malyna » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:17 am

Hi everyone! My name is Ana and I'm a devoted and reliable nanny with 15 years nannying experience (15 years in childcare) and a mum to 7years old.

I have a fun caring nature towards children

I love to be out and about during the day attending play groups, parks, library etc. And I have lots of nanny/childminder friends I can meet up with for play dates/picnics in the park.

I always tidy after myself and the children throughout the day and I'm happy to do the washing for the children or run some small errands (grocery shopping etc).

I'm ideally looking for a new family based in Clapham or Battersea min 3 up to 4 days a week. Many Thanks
martapiano
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available

Postby martapiano » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:26 am

Hi Ana,
I have just seen your post and, although it belongs to several months ago, l thought to ask if by any chance you still have any availability. We are looking for someone caring and local to look after our 6 month old baby girl from Monday to Friday possibly in the morning from around 8.30 to 2.30pm.
We are based in Clapham Junction, both work from home and ideally we would prefer our little one to be at the babysitter's house during that time.
I would be grateful if you could let me know as soon as possible if you can help at all or if you know someone local who has availability.
Many thanks,
Marta
Jellybeans
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available

Postby Jellybeans » Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:05 pm

martapiano wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:26 amHi Ana,
I have just seen your post and, although it belongs to several months ago, l thought to ask if by any chance you still have any availability. We are looking for someone caring and local to look after our 6 month old baby girl from Monday to Friday possibly in the morning from around 8.30 to 2.30pm.
We are based in Clapham Junction, both work from home and ideally we would prefer our little one to be at the babysitter's house during that time.
I would be grateful if you could let me know as soon as possible if you can help at all or if you know someone local who has availability.
Many thanks,
Marta

nannies cant have children in their own home,you need to find a registered childminder for that

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.