Happy go lucky qualified British nanny looking for an AFTER SCHOOL ROLE - IDEALLY FULL TIME IN THE HOLIDAYS!

8 posts
LegoNanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Happy go lucky qualified British nanny looking for an AFTER SCHOOL ROLE - IDEALLY FULL TIME IN THE HOLIDAYS!

Postby LegoNanny » Tue May 23, 2023 5:07 am

Hey Mama’s and Papa’s.
I’ve been a nanny for 17 years and I have studied with various providers such as CACHE, MNT, Oplex and BabyEm some of the best in the childcare industry. I pride myself on my passion to learn, I always want to bring new ideas to the table to keep the children’s lives exciting - it saddens me to think a child would be bored under my supervision as I’ve been told by an 11 year old “I give good bear hugs and play board games with you when nobody else will!”

I’m looking for a role which we can be busy but balanced, get out whatever the wether! Museums, farms..Legoland but also play at home wether that be build a set of Lego or DIY an Amazon box or make cupcakes for granny, I always like to be doing something with the children as they really are learning so much from us and our attitude and actions.

I’m looking for a role that is either a few hours in the morning and then a few hours in the evening or just an evening role - the ideal role would be FULL TIME in the school holidays.

I’m also open to full and part time hours for the right family so please get in touch. As well as being a nanny I’m a maternity nurse and sleep trainer too so I’m fully confident with little ones from minutes old to university old!

Anyway I’ll stop waffling - please leave your email and telephone number along with what you are looking for and where you are based! Please bear in mind I’m a confident driver but I can only drive automatic should this be needed.
manta
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Happy go lucky qualified British nanny looking for an AFTER SCHOOL ROLE - IDEALLY FULL TIME IN THE HOLIDAYS!

Postby manta » Wed May 24, 2023 1:53 pm

Hi I messaged you yesterday but messages on here don't always work. Could you drop me a message to carolinemogford@gmail.com and I'll send you the message there. Thanks
Earlsfieldreno
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Happy go lucky qualified British nanny looking for an AFTER SCHOOL ROLE - IDEALLY FULL TIME IN THE HOLIDAYS!

Postby Earlsfieldreno » Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:26 am

Hi there!

We are looking for an after school nanny for our daughter when she starts reception in September (Tuesday to Friday 3pm-7pm, plus extra hours during school holidays). School and home are in central Earlsfield. Starting ideally late August before school term begins in early September.

Please message me if you are still available and interested!

Many thanks
RB82_
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby RB82_ » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:39 pm

Hi there!
We’re looking for an after school nanny too!
Are you free for a call? I cannot work out the private messaging function here but my email is r.binetti@hotmail.co.uk could you email me your details please?
Thank you!
HanSoPan1980
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby HanSoPan1980 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:05 am

HI there! Would love to chat about this with you, this sounds like the perfect situation for our family! I have PM'd you but do also email me on hansopanesar@gmail.com and we can chat more. All best, Hannah x
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
https://merrygoround.club/
+bubbles+
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby +bubbles+ » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:59 am

Hello! If you are still available I am looking for an after-nursery nanny who could also help out with a newborn during term time. Would also be looking for help/ spare pair of hands for both toddler and baby during the nursery holidays. Nursery is based in Clapham South. Do get in touch if this sounds interesting to you! Thank you, Aleks
LegoNanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LegoNanny » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:28 pm

I’ve replied to everyone.
gemima
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby gemima » Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:41 pm

Ha!  I'm looking for an after school nanny in September too.  Just from 3:30 to 5.  Chelsea to Battersea x 3 days pw.

I'll see if I can DM you.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.