Childminder recommendations needed, Balham/Streatham Hill

4 posts
bumblebee1
Options:
Share this post on:

Childminder recommendations needed, Balham/Streatham Hill

Postby bumblebee1 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:26 pm

Hello,

We are looking for a childminder to care for our 15 month old boy for 2 maybe eventually 3 days a week starting within the next month or so, days flexible. We live halfway between Balham station and Streatham Hill station.

If anyone has any recommendations of any lovely childminders around our area or even slightly further afield I would be very grateful.

Thanks,
Eleanor
lhfc
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Childminder recommendations needed, Balham/Streatham Hill

Postby lhfc » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Our wonderful nanny has just qualified as a childminder and is looking to do childminding 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday). She is going to continue working for us as a nanny on the other two days. She is amazing with babies and children and I would not hesitate in recommending her. She lives just off Tooting Common.
bumblebee1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby bumblebee1 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Thank you for the info - sounds interesting. Please could you email me her details?

Eleanor
Bellismum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Bellismum » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Hi there!
I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder with vacancies located on the Tooting/Mitcham border, a 5 minute walk from Tooting BR station. I provide a friendly, happy home environment with spacious, safe indoor and outdoor play areas where children will feel stimulated and will learn through play. I am a mother of one and have worked as an Au Pair previously. I offer daily outings to the park, local children's centres, the library, age appropriate toys, books, arts and crafts, puzzles and games. I offer a flexible service and welcome children from all backgrounds.
We also have a calm and friendly indoor Persian cat who loves children!
Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.