Highly experienced nanny from birth +

2 posts
Birth&PostnatalDoula
Share this post on:

Highly experienced nanny from birth +

Postby Birth&PostnatalDoula » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:51 am

Having a highly experienced temporary nanny allows you to choose when you need your childcare cover, whether it is for a day, week, month or more. This service also allows you to provide and secure cover in advance when you know about your usual child carers holiday commitment or you know you have an event to attend.

My 15 years of experience is varied and extensive. I have been a nanny, event nanny, emergency nanny, maternity nurse, night nurse, weekend nanny, proxy parent, a fill-in for a nanny on vacation, as well as many 2-6 week temporary positions for families.

I will ensure that the children's schedule runs smoothly and that there routine is not disrupted. I will prepare and cook health nutritious meals; do the children's laundry; as well other errands which may include grocery shopping — all while keeping your children happy, healthy and entertained.

I also offer a holiday nanny service, where I accompany the family on a holiday either u.k or abroad. Enabling you to enjoy your family holiday, but also giving you time out when you want some couple only time.
My qualifications, knowledge and experience:

* BTEC Diploma in Nursery Nursing.
* Birth & Postnatal Doula with Nurturing Birth.
* Breastfeeding workshop with Nurturing Birth.
* Birth Crisis Workshop with Sheila Kitzinger.
* Water Birth Study Day with Janet Balaskas.
* Peter Walker developmental baby massage.
* OCN Maternity Nurse Practitioner.
* MNT Post Natal Depression Certificate.
* MNT Multiple Births Certificate.
* Food hygiene certificate.
* Full First Aid Certified.
* Criminal Records Bureau Checked (CRB).
* Morton Michel public liability insurance.
* Member of Doula UK.
Yours Sincerely

Amanda Denton

http://www.earthboundbaby.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
07515 123124
sja38
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Highly experienced nanny from birth +

Postby sja38 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:19 pm

Hello

Please could you send me your details and CV? We have a permanent nanny but it would be very very useful to have your details for when she is on holiday? Thanks sam.atkinson@clydeco.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.