Need a Friday / Weekend / Evening British Super Nanny?

2 posts
MrsNanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Need a Friday / Weekend / Evening British Super Nanny?

Postby MrsNanny » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Hello mummies and daddy's,

A little about me.....
My name is Cara and I am a British Nanny. I have over 9 years hands on childcare experience with age ranges 2 weeks old to seven years old, gaining valuable experience over this time. I am 27 years old, and currently carring for 2 girls aged 2 years old as a sole charge Nanny as part of a lovely nanny share based in Wimbledon Park. I am a fun, bubbly, caring nanny who loves my job....jumping in muddy puddles to building a grufallos den!

Availibilty...
I am available Friday's from January 2013 for ad hoc nanny work - regular fridays or occasional fridays, Weekend nanny work, wether it be a couple of hours to all day and over night stay. I am also available for week nights babysitting from 7pm.

If you need a extra pair of hands, attending a wedding, or meeting friends to that hairdressers appionment and need a reliable, caring, organised Nanny who your children will know and fee safe and cared for when in my care, please bare me in mind.

My qualifications.....
Diploma in childcare and Education Level 3
Maternity Nurse - November 2012
Vaild First Aid - November 2012
OFsted registered - March 2012
CRB Checked
Full uk clean driving licence - Driving 9 years
Fully insured - March 2012
Over 9 years childcare experience.
Glowing references which I am happy to provide

As I am a driver I can happily travel to the following area....Wimbledon / Wimbledon Park / Earslfield / Southfields / Balham / Wandsworth Common and other close surrounding areas.

I look forward to hearing from any parents that need a caring, mature and reliable nanny for babysitting or weekend work.

Kind regards

Cara

E: caradolan@hotmail.co.uk
M: 07713169966
Last edited by MrsNanny on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
MrsNanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Need a Friday / Weekend / Evening British Super Nanny?

Postby MrsNanny » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Just a few quotes from some of my references over the past 9 years....

"Quite simply, I cannot speak highly enough of Cara's abilities as a nanny....Cara has a real passion for childcare. Our children love her and have an extremely strong bond with her.....Cara has boundless enthusiasm and energy and is extremely creative" Parent A

"Cara is second to none and I cannot recommend her highly enough. She has an excellent relationship with each of my children and is exceptional at providing the right level of care and fun for each child at their age and ability." Parent B

"I have been amazed as her initiative and how she ‘just gets on with it’. She is fantastic with both children and has lovely manner with them, they are very fond of her." Parent C

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.