Student available for babysitting/ad-hoc childcare CHRISTMAS

3 posts
cbb203
Options:
Share this post on:

Student available for babysitting/ad-hoc childcare CHRISTMAS

Postby cbb203 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Hi!

I'm a second year Exeter student looking for ad-hoc childcare and babysitting work over the Christmas holidays (from 14th December-10th January) in Clapham/Balham/Tooting and the surrounding areas. I have lots of experience looking after children ranging from the ages of 1-14. I also have 3 younger brothers, (youngest is 10!). I am fully CRB checked and have a Paediatric First Aid Certificate. I am also involved in reading project in Exeter which includes working with children in local schools, encouraging them to read and reading with them.

I'm studying English Literature at Exeter University, I went Alleyn's School and prior to that Finton House!

I'm extremely flexible, around in the daytime and evenings. I have lots of experience in taking children out-and-about to parks and museums as well as home based activities such as arts and crafts/reading/games etc. I can help with homework and Christmas projects!!

I can provide references - my email address is charlotte_broadbent@hotmail.com.

Please get in contact for more information or if you have any queries!!

Kind Regards,

Charlotte
cbb203
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Student available for babysitting/ad-hoc childcare CHRIS

Postby cbb203 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Just to say that over the Christmas week (24th-31st) I have limited availability due to family commitments but please get in touch for more information or with any questions!
cbb203
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Student available for babysitting/ad-hoc childcare CHRIS

Postby cbb203 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:30 pm

available immediately for any work! :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.