Part time nanny required from jan

3 posts
Ers
Options:
Share this post on:

Part time nanny required from jan

Postby Ers » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:38 pm

We are looking for a part time nanny from mid Jan - 2.5 days per week, Tuesday, Wednesday (full days) and Thursday up to a half day. We are just off northcote road and the position is caring for 2 boys, 4 and 2. We will require school nursery runs for both and would like the successful candidate to be proactive in arranging activities and play dates in addition to the usual cooking, kids laundry etc. Experience with similar age children is preferable.

Hours are 8-6 but some flexibility and occasional babysitting may be required.
ceecee1
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time nanny required from jan

Postby ceecee1 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:28 pm

hello, my name is Curlieann. I have just viewed your ad and would like to apply for the position if still available. I have been CRB checked, hold certificates in childcare including first aid and have excellent references. I have worked with a family in streatham as a full time sole charge nanny for a year and as an assistant child minder for 4 years. I'm now looking to work for another family on a long term basis .This is my email address:curlieannalexander@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Curlieann
j1nanny provider
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time nanny required from jan

Postby j1nanny provider » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:04 pm

Hello I am an experienced British nanny who is Ofsted registered and Crb checked a few months ago. I have recently finished a long term nanny job in your area so know it well. I love looking after children and get immense pleasure from playing, doing activities and general entertaining! I have the necessary skills to fit comfortably into a nanny role and am friendly, fun and approachable. I am looking for a part time job to start Jan 2013 with young children (as I enjoy this age most) so yours would be ideal. If interested please contact my email, mar2jan@aol.com and I will send you my CV. Thanks Janet

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.