NANNY SHARE IN BATTERSEA

3 posts
ivaiva
Options:
Share this post on:

NANNY SHARE IN BATTERSEA

Postby ivaiva » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:57 am

Hi
We are looking to share our wonderful nanny here in Battersea in 'The Sisters' - near to Little India and Battersea Park.

We have been in a nanny share for the last year but the other family are about to have another baby and will stop in early 2013.

Our daughter is 19 months old and she is looked after here by the lovely Iva, four days per week, Monday-Thursday, from 8am to 6:30pm.

We live in a nice sized mid-terrace victorian house, with a large open-plan space for the kids and a sunny garden for the summer.

Iva knows the area really well, is very experienced, and knows all the places to take the littlies and they have an active social life!!

We are open to flexibility around days and it could be five days per week if necessary. We are also very happy to host here every day. Ideally it would be a baby, as Our daughter will start kindergarten in the mornings in September and our Nanny is brilliant with babies. However, we are really flexible.

Give me a call if this sounds possibly interesting. My name is Kate and my mobile number is 07799 628482. The last year in the nanny-share has worked really well, the leaving family will happily give a good reference, and if this is your first nanny-share, we can happily help explain how all the money works!

Kate.
Battersea_mom
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: NANNY SHARE IN BATTERSEA

Postby Battersea_mom » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:52 pm

Hi Kate
Are you still looking? We are also in a share that is coming to an end in march... We are based quite close to you, our daughter is 17 months old.
Breanne
ElizabethA
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: NANNY SHARE IN BATTERSEA

Postby ElizabethA » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:07 am

I am moving abroad with my family and so have reluctantly had to let my very good nanny go.
She is therefore looking for a full-time live-out job from the beginning of April.
She's looked after my two girls (aged 1 and 3) since August and I can thoroughly recommend her!
She's Polish and 23, but has plenty of experience and is very kind, sweet, helpful and good fun.
She is very flexible with babysitting and hours in general, and prefers to bring her own food.
She's done first-aid ,CRB but is not Ofsted-registered - though she would be happy to register.
If you're interested let me know and I can put you in touch.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.