Looking for live-in or live-out nanny in Balham

4 posts
Paulfromparis
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for live-in or live-out nanny in Balham

Postby Paulfromparis » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:29 pm

French-Italian family living in Balham looking for full time english speaking nanny for 2 children (2 years and 8 months old), Monday to Friday. We can also offer accomodation. Good references required. Position starting March/April. Please send us your CV and we will contact you for an interview,
Thank you and kind regards,
psamsonoff@yahoo.fr
ElizabethA
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for live-in or live-out nanny in Balham

Postby ElizabethA » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:53 pm

I am moving abroad with my family and so have reluctantly had to let my very good nanny go.
She is therefore looking for a full-time live-out job from the beginning of April.
She's looked after my two girls (aged 1 and 3) since August and I can thoroughly recommend her!
She's Polish and 23, but has plenty of experience and is very kind, sweet, helpful and good fun.
She is very flexible with babysitting and hours in general, and prefers to bring her own food.
She's done first-aid but is not Ofsted-registered - though she would be happy to register.
If you're interested let me know and I can put you in touch.
pinklady66
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby pinklady66 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:44 pm

Hi i are you still looking for a nanny i have 20 years experience working with children from birth upwards i would be happy to have a chat or send you my cv or references.

Kind Regards

Tuns Fasida
07941 544632
tunsfasida@yahoo.co.uk
Jodie1503
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Jodie1503 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Hi there,

My name is Jodie Ashdown. I am very interested in the position you have available. I am an English Nanny, 27 years old and i live in Wandsworth. I have nearly 6 years sole charge, mothers help, nanny share and twin experience.

I am ofsted registered, with a CRB, hold a full clean drivers licence with my own car. I have excellent written and verbal references. I just need to update my first aid this year once I find a job.

Please feel free to contact me any time and i will send over my CV and references if required.

I look forward to hearing from you

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.