Nanny wanted for SW6 nanny share (starting mid March)

2 posts
Cecefav
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny wanted for SW6 nanny share (starting mid March)

Postby Cecefav » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Nice, energetic, experienced nanny for Fulham, Tuesday to Thursday.

We are looking for a female nanny to do 3 days a week, for two families as a nanny share. We live one road from each other in Sands End, Fulham, SW6. We each have a baby boy, currently aged 5.5 and 7 months. Both boys are good natured, inquisitive and eat/sleep well.

This job will include getting children ready in the morning, preparing meals, ensuring naps are taken, supervising play in the house, going out to activities and doing bathtime and getting ready for bed.

We are looking for someone who has at least 2 years full time experience looking after children. Someone who is fun, energetic, caring and patient, who loves working with young children and who will be very proactive at nurturing the children in their care. Will take pride in their work and would maintain a happy environment for our children. Has a flexible and open minded attitude. Speaks, reads and writes excellent English. Has checkable references, a CRB check and a First Aid certificate. Is a non-smoker.

We are looking for someone to start mid March 2013 and would like to meet potential candidates face to face during February. We are looking for someone who is interested in the role for at least a year.

If you are interested and think you fulfil the criteria please e-mail your contact information, a cv, salary expectations and a summary of why you think you are right for the role.

Thank you!
ElizabethA
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny wanted for SW6 nanny share (starting mid March)

Postby ElizabethA » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:51 pm

I am moving abroad with my family and so have reluctantly had to let my very good nanny go.
She is therefore looking for a full-time live-out job from the beginning of April.
She's looked after my two girls (aged 1 and 3) since August and I can thoroughly recommend her!
She's Polish and 23, but has plenty of experience and is very kind, sweet, helpful and good fun.
She is very flexible with babysitting and hours in general, and prefers to bring her own food.
She's done first-aid but is not Ofsted-registered - though she would be happy to register.
If you're interested let me know and I can put you in touch.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.