Nanny available ASAP

1 post
Lucia 85
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny available ASAP

Postby Lucia 85 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:21 pm

Dear Family,

My name is Lucía Hoyos, I am from Spain and I am 27 years old. My hobbies are reading, walking, swimming, going out with friends, going to the cinema, theatre, travelling, get to know new people, music...
I consider myself as kind, responsible, punctual, tender, and a friend of my friends.

When I was at University, I was caring for a while two children, they were neighbours from my grandparents. Later other family called me for working as babysit again, it was for looking after one child. They were around nine months, three and seven years old. They were very friendly and good children. My first experience with them was very good and easy.

Afterward I had to leave the babysitting when I finished the university, I did Human Resources in 2006 by University of Murcia. So worked in a office for two years. It had great experience, but I felt that I needed other experiences in my life, get to know new people, to know new cultures...
So I decided to do European voluntary service in Belgium, a city called Leuven. My project was with children, in a school, I saw this project and I thought it would be great to work with children again. In fact it was one of the best things that I have done in my life. It was for six -seven months and the children were between 2 and 3 years old.

I helped them learning to swim, to put on their jackets, doing activities with them, teaching something about my country... Normally every friday all classes were together to sing, so I helped to the teacher to preparing the songs. Sometimes I teached the children some songs in spanish, although rather they hummed the songs, because of they were too young for that, but it was funny.

I have to say, that everything was a great and positive experience for me, so I never will forget that.

After that, I decided to come to London, to keep improving my English. I started looking after two children, a boy with 1.5 years old and a girl with 7 years. They were lovely but after eight months with them their mother, who was divorced when I arrived, she came back with her husband. So they didn't need me anymore like at the beginnng.

My tasks apart from looking after the children, were taking and collect them to the school- Nursery and putting the washing machine, putting the clothes in the wardrobes, cooking, using the dishwasher...

Consequently I decided to change of family. The second one I was looking after a child with 2,5 years old. I've been looking after him for five months untill at the beginning of January 2013 his mother had a new baby so she was able to stay looking after both children.

I've got a good relationship with both families and I hope to keep having it for a long time.

After that I came to Spain but I want to get back to London again because I want to keep improving my English, and I have some of my friends there.

Thank you for your attention, and I hope to see you soon.

Greetings!

Lucía Hoyos.