FRIDAY NANNY AVAILABLE

1 post
Francesca3
Options:
Share this post on:

FRIDAY NANNY AVAILABLE

Postby Francesca3 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:11 am

Hello,

My name is Francesca and I am twenty years of age. I have just finished training in Musical Theatre at the Arts Educational School, Chiswick. I am extremely passionate about Dancing, Acting, Singing, Visiting the Theatre, Fashion, Photography, Knitting, Biology, Cooking and Travelling.

I have experience in many different areas of childcare with newborn children to eighteen year olds. My experience with children has stemmed from my love of Dance. I started in a teaching role where I have shared my passion and helped young children explore their potential and grow in confidence. From there, I have broadened my skills into more formal childcare as a nanny. I have also worked in both primary and secondary schools teaching Drama, English and Science. I have over two years experience as a nanny and six years experience of childcare. In addition, I have a full clean driving license and a First Aid certificate.

I believe myself to be a well-mannered, honest, hardworking and reliable person. I am full of energy, creative and caring. I am currently looking for a part time nanny position on a Friday and ad hoc babysitting opportunities around West/South West/Central London.

Please do not hesistate to contact me via email (cesca_bronte@yahoo.co.uk) and I can forward you a copy of my C.V and references.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Francesca

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.