Wonderful childminder in Balham from May

3 posts
clare74
Options:
Share this post on:

Wonderful childminder in Balham from May

Postby clare74 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:35 pm

My second maternity leave is rapidly approaching, which means my son will be leaving the care of his wonderful childminder from April/May. So she'll have availability for one child from around that time.

Our son's been going to Josephine since he was 6 months old (part time at first, and now full time). He's now approaching 2, and through all that time, I really couldn't have asked for anyone better to take care of him - she's just like having a member of your extended family. Josephine is fun, caring and clearly loves children. Our son has thrived with her. I suppose the highest recommendation I can give is that I've already booked number 2 in for next year!

Josephine is located close to Balham tube, and you can find out more about her here - http://www.*********/profile/Josephine-Kinnah. You're welcome to call her on 07774 744 790 if you're interested in the available place.
ElizabethA
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wonderful childminder in Balham from May

Postby ElizabethA » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:05 pm

I am moving abroad with my family and so have reluctantly had to let my very good nanny go.
She is therefore looking for a full-time live-out job from the beginning of April.
She's looked after my two girls (aged 1 and 3) since August and I can thoroughly recommend her!
She's Polish and 23, but has plenty of experience and is very kind, sweet, helpful and good fun.
She is very flexible with babysitting and hours in general, and prefers to bring her own food.
She's done first-aid but is not Ofsted-registered - though she would be happy to register.
If you're interested let me know and I can put you in touch.
Ksulya
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wonderful childminder in Balham from May

Postby Ksulya » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:19 pm

Hi Elizabeth!
Please let me have the contact details of your nanny. Not sure how is best to exchange it. Many thanks, Oksana

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.