Looking for a nanny full time position

10 posts
sophie39
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a nanny full time position

Postby sophie39 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Hi,

I am currently looking for a nanny to look after my two boys who are 4 yrs and 20 months old.
The position will start at the end of Febreuary.
We live in Clapham South and need somebody Monday-Friday 8am to 7pm.
The Nanny will have to drop off the older at school and pick him up at the end of the day (3.30pm) and to take care of the little one during all the day.

If you are interested let me know and I will send you further details. Many thanks,

Sophie
magdalena21
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a nanny full time position

Postby magdalena21 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:33 pm

My name is Magda and I am very interested in the position you are offering. I am private nanny for 3 years and now I'm looking for new job. I attended a course in Paediatric First Aid and obtained certificate from St. John Ambulance. I have some references from my last jobs. Cleaning and ironing is not a work that i run away of, and I am happy of doing this. I am well looking person, polite and Child friendly as I love children. I am ready to work and I can start immediately. If you are interested please call me on 07939886045 for more info.
I look forward to hearing from you.
ElizabethA
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ElizabethA » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:41 pm

I am moving abroad with my family and so have reluctantly had to let my very good nanny go.
She is therefore looking for a full-time live-out job from the beginning of April.
She's looked after my two girls (aged 1 and 3) since August and I can thoroughly recommend her!
She's Polish and 23, but has plenty of experience and is very kind, sweet, helpful and good fun.
She is very flexible with babysitting and hours in general, and prefers to bring her own food.
She's done first-aid, CRB but is not Ofsted-registered - though she would be happy to register.
If you're interested let me know and I can put you in touch.
This is her number 07746510570
monia
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby monia » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:43 pm

Dear Family
My name is Monika. I am looking for a full-time position start ASAP.
I have 3,5 year experience of child care looking after age 6 months to 4 year old.
I am frendly, organized, responsible, non smoker and energetic.
Who has lots of great ideas of how to get children involved in lots of activities.
I have CRB checked, Ofsted registered, Paediatric first aid, Driving licence

Looking forward to hearing from you
King Regards
Monika
monia
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby monia » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:43 pm

Dear Family
My name is Monika. I am looking for a full-time position start ASAP.
I have 3,5 year experience of child care looking after age 6 months to 4 year old.
I am frendly, organized, responsible, non smoker and energetic.
Who has lots of great ideas of how to get children involved in lots of activities.
I have CRB checked, Ofsted registered, Paediatric first aid, Driving licence

Looking forward to hearing from you
King Regards
Monika
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
https://merrygoround.club/
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
zsuzsa benda
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby zsuzsa benda » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:22 am

Dear Family,

I liked your ad and I’m interested in working for you as a nanny. So please let me introduce myself in few sentences.

My name is Zsuzsa Benda. I’m 27 years old. In the last few months I worked on a cruise ship and I just came back to London , so now I’m looking for a nice, happy family.

I’m a friendly, energetic, fun loving, easygoing, creative person, who get on well with everyone. I like to go outside with the kids, explore the parks and the city, but sometimes it’s good to stay inside and do some arts and crafts or playing with the toys, draw or sing. I like to take the kids to different activities or playdates, music groups. Personally I love arts and exhibitions. I’m a non-smoker girl.

I have good experience with children as I looked after a new born baby, toddlers and I was a nanny of 5,8 and 11 year old kids too. I was babysitting for lots of other families as well, sometimes in the day-time too. I was surrounded by kids in my whole life and I really enjoy working with them.

Please don’t hesitate to ask if you would like to get to know a bit more about me. I'm happy to send my CV as well. You can reach me either by mail: zsuzsabenda@yahoo.com , or by phone: +447502302975.

I’m looking forward to hear from you! Have a nice day!

Kind regards,

Zsuzsa Benda
ElizabethA
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ElizabethA » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:17 pm

I am moving abroad with my family and so have reluctantly had to let my very good nanny go.
She is therefore looking for a full-time live-out job from the beginning of April.
She's looked after my two girls (aged 1 and 3) since August and I can thoroughly recommend her!
She's Polish and 23, but has plenty of experience and is very kind, sweet, helpful and good fun.
She is very flexible with babysitting and hours in general, and prefers to bring her own food.
She's done first-aid but is not Ofsted-registered - though she would be happy to register.
If you're interested let me know and I can put you in touch.
jill ann
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby jill ann » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:59 am

hello maam! I am JILL ANN PASION IBARRA from the philippines. I wanted to apply as a nanny, I have a 2 kids. a 7 year old daughter and a 4 mos old son, Im a full time mom. due to some circumstances, I need to work away from them to be able to give them a happy life. I have an international passport and willing to relocate. I can snd my cv to your email add if you want. I am a nursing graduate, and has an experienced as a company nurse. i will give you my digits if in case you want to contact me +639052434274. Thank you maam and God blessed!! :)
newmum83
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby newmum83 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:11 pm

HI there,
My lovely Australian nanny is looking for a new job, and could start end of feb. We've been sharing her with another family but sadly they are moving away.
She's really kind, fun and very loving with the kids. At the moment she looks after two, two-year-old girls full-time so it sounds like the hours would suit.
I'm really sad to say goodbye to her, so if you are still looking I'd be more than happy to pass on her details.
X
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
https://merrygoround.club/
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
Kasia Joanna
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kasia Joanna » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:43 pm

DEAR PARENTS,

EXPERIENCED,KIND,HONEST ,RELIABLE,OFSTED REGISTERED NANNY IS LOOKING FOR FULL -TIME NANNY WORK FROM END-fEBRUARY 2013.
I FINISH WORK FOR 1 FAMILY IN PUTNEY:1 FAMILY 2 YEARS BOYS ,5 YEARS GIRLS, I WORK WITH THEM 2YEARS (MONDAY ,FRIDAY)
I WORK WITH THIS FAMILY 2 YEARS 1, I STILL WORK
2 FAMILY:2 YEARS BOYS , (TUESDAY,WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY)I WORK WITH THEM 1 YEARS AND 3 MONTHS I CAN WORK WITH THEM TILL AUGUST 2013.
I TRY TO FIND SOME NANNY JOB IN MONDAY AND FRIDAY BUT IS VERY HARD THAT I DECIDED TO START LOOKING FULL-TIME NANNY POSITION.

I AM ORGANICED,HARD-WORKER,DILIGENT,POSITIVE PERSON. I'M FRIENDLY ,BUBBLY WHO JUST SIMPLY LOVE WORKING WITH CHILDREN.
I AM OFSTED REGISTERED:
-CRB CHECKED,
-FIRST AID TRAINED,
-FULL INSURED.
I HAVE 7 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN UK ,GOOD REFERENCE .GREAT WITH BABIES ,TODDLER.
IF YOU INTRESTED PLEASE CONTACT WITH ME

THANKS KASIA

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.