Night Nanny in Fulham Required

2 posts
GemmaC
Options:
Share this post on:

Night Nanny in Fulham Required

Postby GemmaC » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:15 pm

We are looking for a night nanny to help us out 1 - 2 nights a week. We are looking for someone with good experience to help take the pressure off a little.

Many thanks, Gemma
HannaMatNurse
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Night Nanny in Fulham Required

Postby HannaMatNurse » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:32 pm

Hi Gemma, partner and new baby!

I'm a night nurse with 6 weeks off before my upcoming 3 months booking with a NappyValleyNet family. I qualified as a maternity nurse in Australia and have since then been working for Night Nannies Australia. Here in London I work in maternity and night nursing roles both privately and for agencies.

I am sure you will feel confident leaving baby in my care while you rest. If you would like some guidance on sleep/routines we can talk about that too! I of course adore all babies but specialize in 0-6 months.

If you are breastfeeding I will bring baby in to you for feeds, then take him/her(them?) back to wind and resettle. Alternatively you can express at set times and I will feed your baby expressed milk. It will keep your awake time to a minimum. If baby is on formula I will care for him/her the whole night while leaving you to recharge!

I can come 10-12 hours per night. I live in Wandsworth Town so very close to you!

If you have any questions on newborn care, please do PM or call me (lots NVN mums do!) No need to choose me as night nurse, still happy to answer any questions you may have!

Hope you all are doing well!

Warm Regards,
Hanna
075 723 77992

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.