Mary Poppins is at a loose end March/ April!

4 posts
Teaandbiscuits
Share this post on:

Mary Poppins is at a loose end March/ April!

Postby Teaandbiscuits » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:06 am

Hi All,

I am an English nanny who is currently travelling and will return to England first week of March with more than a few hours to spare which need filling until I find a permanent position/ return to study.

I am looking for ad- hoc work over the next few months and wondering if anyone needs a hand? I am very flexible with hours and happy to babysit.

Ofsted registered
CRB
Recent first aid training
Non smoker
Driver with car
Likes pets

I have recent experience with newborns and have had various positions caring for children aged 0-10+ Over the last 7 years. Stories and silly songs are part of the package. i can cook. I also empty the dishwasher without prompting.

If you could use some time to yourself or have a current nanny off sick/ about to go on holiday please do get in touch. PM me here and I will reply ASAP.

I can provide refs from two nappy valley mums. The only times I am not available are Tuesday and Friday afternoons. Weekends not usually a prob if booked in advance.

Many thanks,

Katie
Jess1974
Share this post on:

Re: Mary Poppins is at a loose end March/ April!

Postby Jess1974 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:36 pm

We would be very interested. I have a newborn and 5 yr old. I definitely need before and after school but can negotiate any more hours you need.
My mobile number is 07970834250 and my name is Jessica.
Please call me and I can tell you more
Mummyhawkins100
Share this post on:

Postby Mummyhawkins100 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:10 pm

Hello
I could be interested in calling on you from time to time especially as my current mothers help is pregnant with twins!! I am a mum of triplets living in Clapham.
Could you please let me have your telephone number so I can contact you in the near future.
When are you available till?
Best
Charlotte
Teaandbiscuits
Share this post on:

Postby Teaandbiscuits » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:50 am

Hi all,

Thank you for your interest. I have sent return messages to everyone who has contacted me but Internet where I am has been a bit unreliable so if you have not had a response from me please please let me know, I am not ignoring you! I can resend any missed messages.

My number is 07411942022 and I am back in the uk this weekend.

Best wishes,

Katie