Childminder vacancy

1 post
Samalawl
Options:
Share this post on:

Childminder vacancy

Postby Samalawl » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:24 pm

Hello,
My name is Sam and I am 24 years old, I have been in childcare for 7 years. I have worked in nurseries and childminding.

I am looking to fill a vacancy (full time or part time) with a child under one. I also have a young son of my own, who will be 4 in October and who attends nursery part time, he is very social and caring.

I have some brilliant references, am a non smoker, I am british and english is my first language, I have childcare qualifications and am CRB and OFSTED registered. I have also done paediatric first aid. I am a driver, with business insurance meaning we have the freedom of travelling for days out.

I have worked with all ages of children, I have minded a 6 week old, a 2 year old and a 3 year old in the past and currently, as well as working with 3 weeks to 5 years during my nursery work. So I have experience of all ages and am confident with younger babies.

Hours available are Monday-Thursday 8am - 6pm.

We do many different activities including attending local playgroups, enjoying play dates, trips to battersea park (5 minute walk away) and using the local pool when possible (5 minute walk away) . In holidays we often enjoy trips to the farm, outdoor pools and adventures in London including the many museums.

Im a dedicated and out going person, and it goes without saying I love my job! I have great family support and I love my son more than anything else in the world!

If there is anything else you would like to know about me please dont hesitate to ask, I am always happy to arrange for a coffee and a chat and to have a look around my home where we are based :)

Look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Sam x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.