Experienced Nanny looking for little people to look after!

9 posts
Lauren78
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced Nanny looking for little people to look after!

Postby Lauren78 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Hello,
I am a nanny with 15yrs experience looking after children from 3mths-16yrs old. I am looking for a full time, live-out position in the SW London area. I've been nannying in London since 1998 in various areas in SW London. I am a confident driver and love cooking.
I am very active in my role and I like to do activities with the children that are age appropriate. I enjoy swimming and think it is important that children enjoy and learn how to swim from an early age. However, I do recognise when children need a quiet day at home.
I have done my NVQ level 2 childcare qualification as well as a MNT babycare for nannies course. I have a current first aid certificate and I am Ofsted Registered. I have excellent references if you would like to have a look at my CV.
Many thanks,

Lauren.
Bakeroo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced Nanny looking for little people to look afte

Postby Bakeroo » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Dear Lauren,

I am looking for a nanny share with a friend of mine. We both have 6 1/2 month old babies and are returning to work in June. We need someone 4 days a week from 7am- 5.45pm. The Thursday will just be looking after one baby and only until 4 pm.

Do you have experience of looking after two babies?

We are based in Clapham.

It would be great if you could send your CV and salary expectations.

Many thanks,

Sarah
AshM
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby AshM » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:31 pm

Dear Lauren,

We are looking for a Nanny for 2 boys, ages 1 and 3 for 2-3 days a week. Please do get in touch if interested. My number is 07772155566. We live in the Streatham Common area.

Best wishes

Ash
hclg0711
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby hclg0711 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Hi Lauren, I was wondering if you are still looking for a position? We need someone to look after our 2 daughters on Tuesdays and Thursday along with another family who are looking for a nanny on Wednesdays and Fridays to look after their daughter. We live in earlsfield/Wandsworth common area and would need someone to start as soon as possible. If you are interested could you please email me at hclg0711@hotmail.com. Many thanks
doc&k
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby doc&k » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:19 pm

Hi Lauren - are you still looking for a position? I am looking for someone 3 days a week for 2 little girls in Balham. Please message me if you are still free and would like the details.
Tj9
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Tj9 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:39 am

Hi there just seen your add. I'm Tanya
I have lots of experience with all ages. And I'm based in balham.Would love to know more.my email is Tanyaclarejones@live.co.uk

Many thanks Tanya
Nightingale
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Nightingale » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:09 am

Hi Lauren, if you are still looking for a position please can you call me on 07867792919. Many thanks.
busymumelk
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby busymumelk » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:32 pm

Hi Lauren, If you're still available we are looking for someone to work 5 days pw full-time, live-out, based off Northcote Rd. If you're interested please email me on emmakurzner@hotmail.co.uk
hclg0711
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby hclg0711 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:02 am

Hi, I was wondering if you are still looking for a position? We are a happy family living in the earlsfield/Wandsworth common area looking for an experienced nanny to look after our 2 daughters (5 years and 19 months) on Tuesdays and Thursdays 7.30am-6.30pm on a sole charge basis. If you are interested please contact me at hclg0711@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.