Nanny required from August

3 posts
soph
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny required from August

Postby soph » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:07 am

Hi, Our current nanny is sadly leaving us after 2.5 years and we need someone else from beginning of August. I will be on maternity leave from July to next January so initially this role could be slightly reduced hours (30-40 hours a week) but would need to be full time (7.30-6.30) Jan 2014 onwards. We live between Earlsfield and Wandsworth common and are happy at this stage to consider both live in and live out options. We have a nearly 3 year old who will be at nursery in the mornings and the role will include picking her up and dropping her off and also helping with the new baby. Hours and salary to be negotiated for the right candidate. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing further. Thanks, Sophie
Tj9
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny required from August

Postby Tj9 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:15 am

Hi I've seen your add and I would like too know more about this position.
Would be lovely to know more about your family.
My email is tanyaclarejones@live.co.uk

Many thanks Tanya
analopes72
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny required from August

Postby analopes72 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Dear Sophie,
I just saw your add and would like to know if you're still looking for a nanny.My name is Ana and I have over 18 years of experience working with little feet. I'm a maternity nurse student as well ( finish my course in 8 weeks). My email is ana.lopes72@hotmail.com and my tel# 07534960932. All the best

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.