Our own Super-Nanny to share

4 posts
GillNic
Options:
Share this post on:

Our own Super-Nanny to share

Postby GillNic » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:37 pm

We have been blessed with the most incredible nanny, Rachel, for the past year and now due to changing childcare needs over the coming months we can offer another lucky family the chance to share her.

We have 2 children, 5 (boy at school) and 20 months (girl). Our toddler will be starting 3 mornings a week at Mouse Hole in September, and our son will be in Year 1 at Honeywell, so a family with children in either of these would be ideal.

We live near Webb's Rd (Broomwood end) and it would clearly be far preferable to have a family as nearby as possible. We are happy to hear from families with 1-2 children from the ages of 18 months up, looking to share the nanny for 3-5 days. We have Rachel 4 days a week currently.

Rachel is genuinely amazing. She is calm, warm, patient yet firm; she has 3 NVQs in childcare and masses of experience. We love her and she is part of our family, the children have thrived under her care.

Ideally we would start the share from September, but would consider starting earlier with the right family.

I look forward to hearing from you!
ERS1234
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Our own Super-Nanny to share

Postby ERS1234 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Hi,

I have a wonderful son called Joshua. He is nearly 11 months old. I'm aware that you are looking for a little person who is older, but Josh is big for his age, but can't talk yet..

I live locally, so please do give me a call back if this might work for you.

Thanks!
danijeanne
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby danijeanne » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:17 pm

I am interested in nanny share, have a 4 year old boy hopefully starting Belleville in September and a 2 year old girl (2 on 1st April) we live on Ashness Road so close by too. I am looking for someone from September to help, as working 3/4 days a week.
If you are interested Pm me on daniellepage2502@googlemail.com.
Thks
roxieandmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby roxieandmum » Sun May 05, 2013 8:45 am

Hi I'm a fully qualified English nanny living in Wandsworth I am looking for a position to begin in sept-nov 2013 and ideally or a long term arrangement.
I happy to work 4 or 5 days a week and would love to discuss more if any of this suits.
Many thanks.
Roxie

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.