Full-time nanny wanted, Putney, start June/July 2013

3 posts
Mumofthree
Options:
Share this post on:

Full-time nanny wanted, Putney, start June/July 2013

Postby Mumofthree » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:36 pm

Hello! We are seeking an experienced nanny to look after our three young children – a 5 year old boy and two and a half year old twins, a boy and a girl. The position is full-time and sole charge and live-out. The successful candidate must live locally (we would consider live-in for the right person).

We are seeking an experienced, highly organised and energetic person to look after and stimulate our delightful and easygoing children and run our family’s busy schedule. You will work with the established daily routine, which involves taking our son to and from school during school term, attending playgroups and other activities (library, parks, etc.) with the smaller children and lots of educational activities such as helping with reading and homework, so fluency in English is essential.

We are looking for a relaxed and friendly person who can fit in, cook healthy meals, do all the usual nursery duties and do some light housework. You will be a key member of our family. Excellent references are a must, as is first aid certification and CRB checks. A full UK driving licence would be a major plus.

Hours will be Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm. Punctuality and flexibility are essential as both parents work full-time and also travel quite a bit. We would also like you to travel with the family on vacation at least once or twice a year.

Pay competitive for the right candidate. We look forward to hearing from you!
nannyL
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full-time nanny wanted, Putney, start June/July 2013

Postby nannyL » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:21 pm

I tried to email you my CV but it keeps returning it..stating that user doesn't have a yahoo.co.UK acc :?
Anonymous181
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full-time nanny wanted, Putney, start June/July 2013

Postby Anonymous181 » Thu May 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Hello,
How are you?
My name Laura Apicella and I live in Putney, Roehampton.
I am a qualified early years practitioner (nursery nurse) but I am currently working as a learning support teacher in a primary school this means I work on a 1-1 basis with a child who has special needs - I Plan a range of activities everyday to meet his needs

I enjoy my job very much but I have always wanted to be a nanny - as that is the reason why I studied child care

I have a clean crb,
Special needs experience,
First aid experience,
Sole charge of a whole class (32 children)
Health and social qualifications
And level 3 child care - this means I am a qualified nursery nurse
And I am currently learning how to drive

I am a very happy, bubbly and mature person. Working with children is a joy to me and I wouldn't choose another career.

If you would like to contact me and think i meet your needs then please email me,

Look forward to hearing from you,

Laura Apicella

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.