Need a nanny during school hours? Perhaps we can share

2 posts
bossyboots99
Options:
Share this post on:

Need a nanny during school hours? Perhaps we can share

Postby bossyboots99 » Wed May 01, 2013 2:04 pm

Do you need a nanny during school hours, want sole care, but wish to split the costs. If so, I have a brilliant nanny who I would highly recommend that you may wish to see

For the past 4 years we have had the pleasure of working with our wonderful nanny and we would like to hang on to her. From September our daughter will be in in school so we will only need our nanny ideally between 7.30-8:15am to do the school run, and after school from 3.30/4pm - 6.30pm with the occasional late evenings.

If you are looking for someone between those hours, perhaps part-time, or would not mind sharing after school, this may well suit. Our nanny works full time and is looking to keep these hours in September if possible, which is why we are looking to join forces with another family seeking an outstanding nanny for their family.

She is Ofsted Registrered, CRB Checked and has Childcare and First Aid qualifications and comes highly recommended. She has the use of our car in order to do the school run at Wandsworth Prep where I work.

Please contact me if you are interested in a nanny from September during school hours. Alternatively if you have a pre-school child and are interested in a nanny share let me know. We live in SW17 between Tooting Bec and Tooting Broadway, however as Wandsworth Prep is in SW18 it may well suit a family in that area as well.

Please do get in touch if you have any questions.

Melissa
bossyboots99
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Need a nanny during school hours? Perhaps we can share

Postby bossyboots99 » Mon May 13, 2013 1:01 pm

If you think this may suit your needs, or even if you are unsure but have some questions about logistics etc do let me know

I look forward to hearing from you

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.