Our lovely nanny is available 2 days a week!

2 posts
Battersea_mom
Options:
Share this post on:

Our lovely nanny is available 2 days a week!

Postby Battersea_mom » Wed May 08, 2013 10:11 pm

Our lovely nanny is available 2 days a week (I work Tuesday through Thursday so she is free Mondays and Fridays - though this can be flexible!) and we would love to help her find another job for her free days!

She is a very kind, enthusiastic, patient person who obviously loves children - and my daughter absolutely loves her! She has made my life infinitely easier since returning to work and I really cannot say enough about how amazing she is, which is saying a lot because I am extremely picky when it comes to my daughter!

She is 25 years old but is certainly wise beyond her years and very mature.

Her background is in social work. She obtained a degree in social working at the University of Transylvania before coming to the UK last year. Through her course, as well as a number of nannying positions over the past 7 years, she has gained a wealth of experience with children of diverse backgrounds and abilities, ranging in ages from newborn to five years old - even twins!

Please feel free to email or call me if you would like me to pass your details on to our nanny.

Breanne Elliott
Breanne_s@hotmail.com
Battersea_mom
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Our lovely nanny is available 2 days a week!

Postby Battersea_mom » Thu May 09, 2013 1:43 pm

I should have added that she is available for babysitting, evening, and weekend work :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.