Looking for a nanny - SW4

3 posts
Lafloresta2
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a nanny - SW4

Postby Lafloresta2 » Fri May 10, 2013 2:13 pm

Hello
We are looking for a nanny to look after 2 boys (both 1 years old) in Clapham, starting in September 2013.
If you are interested please contact me as soon as possible for more information. Thanks!
nunzia
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a nanny - SW4

Postby nunzia » Fri May 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Hello , I am intrested in this position, give me a call as soon as you can and we can arrange an appointment.

07741937361 Nunzia,

Regards
courtneypm
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a nanny - SW4

Postby courtneypm » Fri May 10, 2013 10:00 pm

Hi my name is Courtney and I am a nanny travelling from Australia on a working visa. I am looking for extra hours in the coming months and a full time position to begin in August/September. I am happy to be considered for babysitting, part time or full time work on weekdays, evenings and weekends.

I have recently moved from Clapham to Putney and have held nanny positions in South West London for over 8 months. I have a strong knowledge of the area including, parks, activities, groups, classes & have spent time with many nannies & mums in the area.

I am very passionate and have a general love for caring for children. I enjoy being a part of the growth and development learning and social process and experiencing the milestones involved in all aspects of childhood. I have experience with newborns, twins and nanny sharing. I love to cook and am a very tidy, reliable & bubbly person.

I currently hold a full drivers licence, paediatric first aid certificate & clear CRB check.

If you would like to get in contact with me or request any further information including my CV, verbal & written references you can contact me by email at cpikemacvey@gmail.com or by phone 07428383832.

Thanks

Courtney x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.