Live-out/live-in nanny available

3 posts
anni
Options:
Share this post on:

Live-out/live-in nanny available

Postby anni » Fri May 17, 2013 4:11 pm

Dear family,

My name is Ani and I am currently looking for a lovely family who needs help with their children and housework. I have been living in London for 2 years now working as a live-in nanny, looking after a 4 years old girl and a 11 years girl.

I am a friendly, caring and outgoing person with a passion for looking after children. I love playing indoors and outdoors whatever the weather and getting messy with arts and crafts. I believe every child has the right to the best possible care and education available. I highly value developing independence and respect the children’s individual personality. I like children taking part in activities, reading books, taking them to the park or on picnics. I like to provide them with a balanced nutritious diet and I do not mind tidying up after cooking, tidying after the kids, doing their laundry. I am responsible, reliable, trustworthy and an excellent time keeper. I am a non smoker. References available!

Thank you for checking my add and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Claphammum11
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live-out/live-in nanny available

Postby Claphammum11 » Fri May 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Hello,

I am looking for a live-in or live out sole charge nanny in Clapham. Can you please email me your CV and references with more info about yourself. Many thanks.
anni
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live-out/live-in nanny available

Postby anni » Fri May 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Thank you for your message.

I enclosed a copy of my CV for more details about my experience.

I am a 25 years old form Romania. I'm living in London for 2 years now. When I first come here I've worked as live in Au pair for a lovely family in Bromley, looking after their 10 years old girl and helping them with the housekeeping. All along I've been studying English at the local college as well as taking some small cleaning and babysitting jobs. My last job was as a live in nanny, taking care of a 4 years old girl, from September last year until February.
Before I moved to England I mainly studied, I have a degree in social work and did some voluntary work related to my studies. I also worked in a small office as a secretary which improved my organizational skills.
I'm currently living in North London but I'm considering moving near the place I will work, depending if is live out or live in.
In my spare time I like to meet up with friends, go to cinema, gym etc.

If you have any other questions I'm happy to answer.

Regards,

Ani

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.