Male aupair looking for manny/male au-pair job ASAP

1 post
Male_aupair
Options:
Share this post on:

Male aupair looking for manny/male au-pair job ASAP

Postby Male_aupair » Mon May 20, 2013 12:58 am

Hi there,

I am a Hungarian male au-pair living in London. My name is Tamás and I am 26 years old. Unfortunately my recent family needs to let me go (because of job losing issues :( so now I am looking for a new host family.

I have been au-pair for 3,5 years and I moved to London 1,5 years ago. So far I have been really lucky because all of my hostfamilies were great and nice. I hope this will not change in the future :) ;) I'm looking for live-in manny/male au-pair positions.

About me? Sport is my passion. I like watching and doing it (mostly ballgames) but recently my right knee hurts when I do running so unfortunately I need to rest it for a few weeks. Of course I have been to the Olympic Games last year. :) Besides, I love films and when I have a chance I go to cinemas to watch movies with my friends. Moreover, I like reading, Agatha Christie is my favourite author. And it could be surprising but I like cooking as well.

As far as the aupair job is concerned I like playing with the children, cooking, making food for them and helping them doing their homework. I think I can tell that I have got on well with all of my hostchildren. They knew/know they could come to me if they need help or just advice and I would help them. It is really important to have a good relationship with the children and the parents as well.

2 years ago I passed a CAE exam therefore my English is quite good.

I can start by the end of May. As I live in London I'm available for interviews.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Tamás

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.