Au Pair wanted from Sept

2 posts
Catandhat
Options:
Share this post on:

Au Pair wanted from Sept

Postby Catandhat » Tue May 21, 2013 8:35 am

Hi -we are looking for an au pair to help us out from Sept. We have a 4 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. Both are happy kids. We're a mixed nationality, bilingual household. We mainly need an au pair to help out with cooking family dinners, and some babysitting on the weekends. A love for cooking is really a must, as we really need help in this area! She probably wouldn't need to work more than 30 hours a week, and would always have the week days to herself for language courses, or whatever. We would prefer a French speaker, who has decent English. But it's more important to have a lively, fun-loving addition to our family as an extra hand. We would prefer someone to stay with us for ~a year. She would have her own loft room and bathroom. I would rather go by recommendations than searching an au-pair website, so if anyone has a 20+ something family friend that would love a year in nappyvalley, please message me. Thanks!
cici_85
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Au Pair wanted from Sept

Postby cici_85 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:39 am

Hi there. I just read your post and I am interested in this position. I am bilingual , but unfortunately, not French. I studied french in school, so I have some idea about the language. I used to live in the US, and there I was babysitting for more than 5 years, children ages 1 to 12.
I also worked one year at the Head Start Kinder-Garden as teacher's aide(I have a diploma on that).
I recently moved to UK, so if I sound like the wright person for what you are looking for, than please shoot me an e-mail at gavracecilia@yahoo.com, or give me a cal at 07448268063.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.