DESPERATELY SEEKING FULL TIME SUPER NANNY FROM SEP/OCT!!

2 posts
Elly4
Options:
Share this post on:

DESPERATELY SEEKING FULL TIME SUPER NANNY FROM SEP/OCT!!

Postby Elly4 » Wed May 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Our fun-loving, energetic 2 year old twin boys will need a new fun-loving, energetic full time nanny from Sep/Oct.

Must speak good English, have a full UK driving Licence, be fun, imaginative, trustworthy, tidy and good with routine.

We live near Clapham Common and are both self-employed, and although we do not work from home, we are often in and out of the house so it would not be sole charge every day.

The hours would be monday to friday, 8am to 6pm. We may also need you to do the occasional evening of babysitting or weekend stay.

Must have CRB, First Aid, good references and experience with toddlers.

We look forward to hearing from you and meeting our future Mary Poppins!

Elly
Anonymous181
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: DESPERATELY SEEKING FULL TIME SUPER NANNY FROM SEP/OCT!!

Postby Anonymous181 » Thu May 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Hi Elly,
How are you?

My name is Laura Apicella, I live in Putney and I am a qualified nursery early years practitioner (nursery nurse)
I am currently working in a primary school as a learning support teacher - this means i work on a 1-1 basis with a child who has special needs

I enjoy my job very much but i have always wanted to be a nanny - as that is the reason why i studied child care

I am a very happy, bubbly and mature person. I am from a big, loving, Italian family. Working with children is a joy to me and i wouldn't choose another career

I have a clean CRB,
Special needs experience,
First aid experience,
Sole charge of a whole class (32 children)
Health and social qualifications
Nursery nurse

and i am now currently learning how to drive

if you would like to contact me and think i meet your needs then please message me,

Look forward to hearing from you,

Laura

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.