Ad hoc nanny needed

4 posts
sw11_
Options:
Share this post on:

Ad hoc nanny needed

Postby sw11_ » Fri May 24, 2013 12:01 pm

Hi i'm looking for a nanny who is available to work ad hoc days here and there for a young baby in Northcote Road area. Experience of sole charge with babies is essential. The first date i need someone is Friday 7th June, and thereafter i will probably need a nanny for 1 day every 2 weeks. Pls let me know if you are interested as soon as possible. I guess this would suit someone who currently works as a nanny 3-4 days a week, but i'm open to others too.

Thanks
izzye789
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Ad hoc nanny needed

Postby izzye789 » Fri May 24, 2013 12:53 pm

hi.just seen your ad i.m a nanny i work 2 days a week looking after a 3 year old and new born.i live just off battersea park road.can be flexable with days has mum is on maternity leave call for a chat 07910670936 regards ellen
ceecee1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ceecee1 » Sun May 26, 2013 2:37 pm

Hello, my name is curlieann, im currently working as a nanny for 4 days in the week but free every fridays and would be interested in the ad hoc nanny job. This is my email address:curlieannalexander@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon, thanks!
Anita_30
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Anita_30 » Sun May 26, 2013 11:40 pm

Hi There,
My name is Anita and i am a british nanny with 9 years nanny experience with children form the age of 0 to 7. I have a childcare qualification, i am crb checked, ofsted registered, first aid certificate and have own car. I work monday to thursday so i am available every friday to work.

P lease do not hesitate to contact me via email anitasharma@blackberry.orange.co.uk or mobile 07581361910.

Kind Regards

Anita

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.